Having acne is a universal problem. Why is this so? It goes beyond race, color or nationality. We all share the same dilemmas on skin care and how to keep our face pimple free. There are numerous skin care and acne treatment products available in the market but finding the right one is also as huge as the problem itself.
What most of us don’t know, the most effective acne remedies can be found at home. These are the natural acne treatments that are tried and tested. So before you purchase that expensive acne cream, check this natural acne remedies recommended by experts.
These are the 3 kinds of Natural Acne treatment:
- Home Acne remedies
- Ice – simple ice is used as an anti-inflammatory since it constricts blood vessels under the skin and also helps to close pores.
- Baking Soda – helps to close the pores significantly. Just mix baking soda with water to form a paste and apply individually on the acne.
- sliced potatoRaw Potato – acts as anti-inflammatory. Just apply directly a slice of potato on skin.
- Lemons – cut a slice of lemon and apply into skin. Lemon has citric acid that acts as anti bacterial effect.
- Aspirin – it has salicylic acid that dries up pimples and anti-bacterial that fights bacteria. Crush and mix with water and apply directly on pimple.
- Toothpaste – contains Silica, a substance which keeps moisture off which dries out and diminish pimples.
- Diet and Exercise
- Veggies – contains anti-oxidants that cleans our blood of toxins
- Fruits – Apples and Berries particularly which contain anti-oxidants
- Water – the simplest solution. Drinking at least 8 glasses a day to hydrate the skin cells
- Fermented foods such as goat cheese and natural yogurt – contains pro biotic and enzymes that are good bacteria
- Avoid eating refined Carbohydrates such as breads and pasta and Refined sugar
- Avoid using make up and creams that are not natural products – chemicals can further irritate acne
- Take multi vitamins and Vitamins for Acne – especially Vit. A and some which contains anti-oxidants
- Exercise – helps clear the lymphatic system of toxins
- Others – apple cider vinegar, honey and oatmeal
- Other tips
- Wash face regularly at least twice a day – without proper washing, dirt will stay on skin and cause pimples, acne and black heads. Use a mild soap and soft clean cloth to dry skin.
- Get sufficient sleep – lack of sleep leads to stress which causes break outs. Sleep rejuvenates the body.
- Don’t pick or pop pimples – Popping pimples cause scarring and might lead to further infection.
Dealing with acne doesn’t have to cost a lot if you know what other practical remedies works for you to get rid of acne. You just need the proper knowledge to combine any of these natural acne treatments available in your own home. It could save you a lot of time, money and effort. So before you think on buying that expensive acne product on TV, check your kitchen first.